By Graeme Harper
A significant other to artistic Writing comprehensively considers key features of the perform, career and tradition of artistic writing within the modern world.
- The so much accomplished assortment in particular on the subject of the practices and cultural position of inventive writing
- Covers not just the “how” of inventive writing, yet many extra themes in and round the occupation and cultural practices surrounding artistic writing
- Features contributions from overseas writers, editors, publishers, critics, translators, experts in public paintings and more
- Covers the writing of poetry, fiction, new media, performs, motion pictures, radio works, and different literary genres and forms
- Explores inventive writing’s engagement with tradition, language, spirituality, politics, schooling, and heritage
Read or Download A Companion to Creative Writing (Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture) PDF
Similar rhetoric books
The thirty-four soaking up essays during this quantity are a decide on illustration of the papers brought on the 15th Biennial Rhetoric Society of America’s 2012 convention. each one essay translates the convention topic of Kenneth Burke’s inspiration of id. also, every bit vividly and uniquely ignites curiosity in how one can identify, study, review, train, and take motion rhetorically on demanding situations dealing with our global.
Literacy: Made for All is a classroom-ready, teacher-friendly source for English and Writing academics of Grades nine via 12. geared up buffet kind, it's designed to counterpoint an latest English curriculum by way of offering a proven repertoire of options for educating either writing talents and literary research strategies.
Learn writing and educating is a brilliant problem for amateur students, specially L2 writers. This e-book offers a compelling and much-needed automatic writing evaluate (AWE) reinforcement to L2 study writing pedagogy.
In coverage Debate: A advisor for top university and school Debaters, Shawn F. Briscoe introduces educators, coaches, and scholars on the highschool and faculty degrees to the suggestions on the starting place of coverage debate, often referred to as cross-examination debate, and makes use of conceptual research and real-world examples to assist scholars have interaction in aggressive debates and installation profitable innovations.
Extra info for A Companion to Creative Writing (Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture)
A Companion to Creative Writing (Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture) by Graeme Harper